Check out previous recipes for the
Cocktail of the Week
WATERMELON CUCUMBER COOLER
- 1 1/2 ounces watermelon juice (fresh)
- 2 slices cucumber
• 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce lime juice (fresh)
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 ounces soda water
- Garnish: cucumber slice
- 1. Gather the ingredients.
- 2. Press the watermelon to make juice (squeeze the watermelon in a juicer or muddle about three 1-inch chunks in a mixing glass). Strain and reserve 1 1/2 ounces of the juice.
- 3. Place the cucumber in mixing glass and muddle.
- 4. Add the gin, fruit juices, simple syrup, and salt. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- 5. Fine strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. Top with soda water.
- 6. Garnish with a cucumber slice.
- 7. Serve and enjoy!
Got a favorite cocktail recipe you'd
like to share? Send it to us!