Check out previous recipes for the
Cocktail of the Week
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Chardonnay wine
- 1 liter club soda
- 3 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur (such as Cointreau®)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- ice cubes
- 8 sprigs mint
- Mix Chardonnay wine, club soda, orange-flavored liqueur, sugar, grapes, kiwis, and
pear in a large pitcher.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour wine mixture into
wine glasses filled with ice, making sure each glass has some fruit.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
Got a favorite cocktail recipe you'd
like to share? Send it to us!