Check out previous recipes for the
Cocktail of the Week
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Club soda, to top
- Garnish: cucumber slice
- Add all ingredients except club soda into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Top with the club soda and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a long slice of cucumber, placed along the inside of the glass to form a spiral shape.
Got a favorite cocktail recipe you'd
like to share? Send it to us!