Check out previous recipes for the
Cocktail of the Week
- 4 tablespoons bourbon
- 4 tablespoons crème de cacao
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 dashes of grenadine
- 4 teaspoons golden caster sugar
Serve this zingy cocktail with crème de cacao and grenadine, with a twist of pared orange zest for a stylish party drink.
- Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake together, then pour into martini glasses, add the
orange zest, and serve.
- Alternatively, serve over ice in highball glass.
Got a favorite cocktail recipe you'd
like to share? Send it to us!